Monday, August 6, 2007

British Airways Lost Luggage -- Another Failed BA Call Attempt

I'm starting a .txt file to log all my conversations with British Airways.

Aug 6, 2007. 8:55am
Agent: Paul
After I gave him my reference number and he verified my last name, there was a long pause while he looked at the system. That's fine. Take your time as long as you are being serious about it.
Then he said the bag showed up at London Heathrow today. Having had our hopes raised so high and only to be let down later, I asked (1) what is the tag number for the bag in London, and (2) the last name associated with the bag in London.

He said 422322 -- ok, that's one of the possible tag numbers for our lost bag.
Then he said "I'm gonna send a message to the supervisor in London to have this all figured out." Why can't he give me an answer to my question? I said, "So is it our last name associated with this bag?" He said "No it's someone else's name and it's going to Stockholm."

Fabulous. I knew it. What if I didn't ask about the last name? Are you gonna lie again? Somehow I think if you sit me at the BA call center now I may even do a better job then some of these people. So certain to make big promises (Are you really going to message the SUPERVISOR? And stop the lie about MY BAG in London) -- and you call that customer service? CRAP! Deceitful!!

I begin to feel nauseous every time I call BA -- I know I have to be super cautious with them and whatever they say have to be examined carefully. It almost feels like they always try to deliver potentially positive, but not necessarily accurate news. LIES. BA is all about LIES. I only wish that more people know about this when they consider flying with BA, or when they're dealing with these insincere BA "agents" who have so little true intention to help the customers.

L

No comments: